The Peak District is a wonderful place to enjoy some Christmas cheer. There are many events throughout November and December in various locations. Here is just a few of our favourites:
- Chatsworth Christmas Market – The huge Christmas market runs from 15th November to 3rd December with over 100 stalls of gifts, festive foods and live entertainment.
- Chatsworth House decorations – see Chatsworth decorated for the festive season. Dates 9th November to 5th January 2020.
- Castleton Tree Festival – dates 16 November to 15th December
- Santa Special at Midland Railway – take a trip on the Santa Special with entertainment for the whole family. Dates 23rd November to 24th December.
- Bakewell Christmas Market & lights switch on – Enjoy browsing over 100 stalls in this quaint Peak District town. Dates 23rd November to 24th November.
- A festival of Trees at the Crooked Spire Church in Chesterfield. Over 100 trees on display in this beautiful church decorated and donated by local groups and retailers
- Ashbourne Christmas lights switch on. Santa and his live reindeer will be in town to entertain and to switch on the Ashbourne festive lights. Date 23 November.