98 Fountain Villas Terms & Conditions.
When you book you are accepting on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions & once your deposit is received, they will form the basis of the contract between us.
- The balance of the total cost is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. If payment is not received after a reminder, we reserve the right to treat this as a cancellation and the deposit will be forfeit.
- A security deposit of £200.00 will be payable with your balance payment to cover any damage and or excessive cleaning required.
- The rental period shall commence at 4pm on arrival day and finish at 10am on departure day.
- In the event of a cancellation, any monies received Deposit and or Balance are non-refundable.
- The maximum number of guests permitted is 16 + 2 infants, if this number is exceeded, we reserve the right to terminate the rental without refund.
- Smoking is not allowed within the property.
- The house is located close to other properties and can we ask that during the evening & night guests take account of this and avoid disturbance of our neighbours.
- If in our reasonable opinion guests are not suitable to continue the holiday due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to property, danger or significant annoyance to others the rental will be terminated, and guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- We cannot accept any liability for personal injury or death from any cause whatsoever other than the proven negligence of the owners.
- No liability is accepted in respect of damage or loss of personal property, guests are responsible for insuring their own contents and personal effects kept at the property.
- In very exceptional circumstances we may be required to cancel the booking, should this unlikely situation occur a full refund will be made.